Freelance Copywriter

Saturday, September 12, 2009
I know this is not related to anything dog or pet topic, but I'm just promoting the copy writing services of a friend.

My friend who blogs at PinoyCopywriter.com is offering his freelance copy writing services at affordable rates. I mean, he doesn't come cheap, but he's not expensive either. In my opinion he charges just right.

He has years of experience writing web content copy as well as marketing communications copy for the print medium. He actually started as a greeting card writer so if you are looking for someone who can write creative copy for you, he's the guy you need.

He used to work for a Fortune 500 company but decided he wanted a better work-life balance so he has taken the plunge into freelance copywriting and so far he has been doing great with his new career. Actually, can you consider it as a change of career when he has been a writer all his life? The only difference is that he's now doing it full-time freelance.

Anyway, so that's my friend. If you have any copy writing projects that require a good writer, then PinoyCopywriter is the best freelance copywriter you can get.

No comments: